First post!

Welcome to my blog!

I finally did it and started my own blog which I want to dedicate to the best and the most beautiful and also stressful hobby I've ever had, Astrophotography and to my incredible girlfriend who has nerves of steel with me when I'm freezing outside taking pictures instead of spending time with
 her 💑

I think that the best way to kick things off is by posting my first ever astrophoto. 

Moon through the eyepiece of my first telescope
What did you expect? Everybody has to start somewhere 😃. This was taken three years ago with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using my incredibly narrow and cheap eyepiece. It's hard to even recognize that it's the Moon but this was it. This is what kicked me enough to start watching tutorials and read about different techniques and what equipment to use. 

I'm still learning with how to use this site so there are probably gonna be major changes in the future.

Stay tunned

Jan 
            


Comments